meh jadi kawan saya

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Boy is meant for Girl & the other way round





Boy : I need someone to talk to
Girl : I'm always here for you
Boy : I Know.
Girl : What's wrong?
Boy : I like her so much
Girl : Talk to her.
Boy : I don't know. She won't ever like me
Girl : Don't say that.... you're amazing.
Boy : I just want her to know how I feel
Girl : Then tell her.
Boy : she won't like me
Girl : How do you know that?
Boy : I can't just tell her...
Girl : Well just tell her.
Boy : What should I say?
Girl : Tell her how much you like her.
Boy : I tell her daily.
Girl : What do you mean?
Boy : I always be with her.... I love her.
Girl : I know how you feel. I have the same problems but he will never like me.
Boy : Wait who do you like?
Girl : Oh, some boy.
Boy : Oh, she won't like me either.
Girl : She does.
Boy : How do you know?
Girl : Because who wouldn't like you?
Boy : You
Girl : You are wrong. I love you.
Boy : I love you too.
Girl : So, you are going to talk to her?
Boy : I just did.


p/s : You never knew unless you try.... 3,2,1 action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: